In my online business, I use Article Marketing as one of the several traffic generation strategies. I personally find this strategy to be rewarding my business with quality leads.
Please take a moment to sign up for my FREE newsletter
“Eliminating your regular paycheck barrier with Lalitha Brahma”
“What is Article Marketing”
Article marketing is a simple and quite effective traffic generation strategy. The idea is to write articles and publish them on online article directories like ezinearticles.com, ehow.com, squiddo.com etc. The articles you publish will be on topics relevant to your niche business.
For example, if you have an internet business focused on coaching Entrepreneurs, then the articles you publish will all have something to do with coaching Entrepreneurs.
This is important because the people who are reading your articles are prospects. You want to provide them with information relevant to your website topic because they’re going to visit your website after they read your article. If your website is on a different topic then you have traffic coming to your site but it is traffic that is going to likely click away almost immediately. That doesn’t do you any good.In other words you must know the tactics to have the prospect click your website link to get more information about your business.
“Article marketing Strategies”
The key to making the most of this traffic generation tactic is to write great articles. This means they’re easy to read, offer a benefit, and entice the reader to visit your site for more information. Here are the seven tips to accomplishing this tactic well:
• Give your article an attention grabbing headline
• Use headings and subheadings to make your article easy to read. (Headings and subheadings are also the ideal place to position your keywords)
• Focus on offering quality information. If you have trouble finding topics to write about, spend some time focusing on your prospect’s problems. What would they want/need to know to solve those problems?
• Make sure to include a link to your website.
• Make sure to include a call to action
• Focus on article directories that meet your needs. There are many large scale article directories and these are great to use. However, you may want to also look for article directories that cater to your industry.
• Always choose the appropriate category(s) when publishing your article.
“Article Marketing-Action Plan”
1. Review few articles from the Article directories mentioned above and look for the usage of above 7 tips.
Here is the link to some of my articles published by Ezinearticles.com
2. Make a commitment to introduce Article Marketing as one of your Traffic generation strategies in your business.